Alexis A. Klatt, Associate
Alexis A. Klatt joined Throne Law Office in September of 2012. Alexis’ primary focus is natural resources and environmental law. She assists oil, gas, and other mineral companies in the preparation of mineral title opinions, as well as related mineral transactions, administrative matters in front of the Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, and mineral probate matters.
Ms. Klatt graduated from the University of Wyoming College of Law in 2012, where she also worked extensively for the University of Wyoming, Department of Residence Life and Dining Services. She received her undergraduate degree from the University of Wyoming in 2009, graduating Summa Cum Laude with Phi Beta Kappa honors and as a finalist for the Rosemarie Martha Spitaleri Award for Top Outstanding Graduate.
Alexis is Wyoming born and raised, originally from Wheatland and Platte County. As a life-long native, Alexis has enjoyed working on a number of cattle ranches in southern Wyoming, training colts, raising livestock, showing horses and mules, and even spent a summer touring the state as a Horseman’s Association Rodeo Queen. She also enjoys traveling and spending time in the outdoors and open spaces.
- Wyoming, 2012
- Colorado, 2012
- North Dakota, 2013
- U.S. District Court of Wyoming, 2012
- U.S. District Court of Colorado, 2012
- U.S. District Court of North Dakota, 2013
- University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming
- College of Arts and Sciences
- B.A. – 2009
- University of Wyoming College of Law, Laramie, Wyoming
- J.D. – 2012
- Wyoming State Bar
- Sheridan County Bar Association (Secretary/Treasurer, 2013)
- Colorado Bar Association
- North Dakota Bar Association
- Wyoming Association of Professional Landmen
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Petroleum Association of Wyoming