Natural Resources

environmental law, regulatory law,
water law, title opinions,
lease and transactional review,
commission representation


Oil, Gas & Minerals

oil, gas, and mining companies
small and large rely on us


Real Property

skilled representation for all
proceedings and real estate


Water Law

Water Law Attorneys

Based in Sheridan, Wyoming, Throne Law Office, P.C., advises and represents clients across the Rockies with a wide array of water law concerns, including those related to water rights, water supply development, water quality and water treatment issues. The firm's attorneys are prepared to handle cases related to water law in Wyoming, Colorado, Montana and North Dakota.

Throne Law Office, P.C.'s experienced attorneys are prepared to provide general counsel to water suppliers, water conservancies, water authorities, oil and gas companies, utilities, municipalities, irrigation districts, industrial clients, ditch companies, ranchers and farmers, and land developers. See the representative client list for the firm for specific water-related entities.

Water Management Lawyers Serving Wyoming, Colorado, Montana And North Dakota

Throne Law Office, P.C., can address issues pertaining to water rights and management, as well as assist with general administrative law matters. This includes the following:

  • Water rights sales and purchases
  • Permits, licenses and approvals for real estate construction or operation
  • Adjudication of water rights, change in place or purpose of use, augmentation plans and water exchanges
  • Water dispute negotiation and litigation

With a depth and breadth of legal experience, the attorneys at Throne Law Office also can represent clients in cases before the Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality or related to the National Environmental Policy Act, Federal Clean Water Act, Safe Drinking Water Act and Endangered Species Act.

Contact Throne Law Office, P.C.

Discuss your case with an experienced lawyer for water law concerns. Call Throne Law Office, P.C., at 307-672-5858 or send an email.