Oil & Gas Law
The attorneys at Throne Law Office, P.C. in Sheridan and Cheyenne, Wyoming, represent land and mineral rights owners, as well as oil and gas exploration and production companies. The firm handles matters in Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, and Colorado.
Key services the firm offers include:
- Administrative matters
- Title opinions
- Exploration agreements
- Joint operating agreements
- Litigation surrounding real property issues and operating agreements
- Acquisition of right of ways
- Condemnation for exploration companies
- Collections work for interest parties
Administrative Law Services for the Oil and Gas Industry
The firm provides representation before the Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, which governs administrative matters such as well location, well density and more. The firm also provides representation before the Montana Board of Oil and Gas, the North Dakota Industrial Commission, and similar entities that govern the movements of the oil and gas industry in the states we serve.
Oil and gas rights can only be considered secure after a reliable title opinion has been provided to the exploration or production company planning to drill. Throne Law Office, P.C.'s lawyers provide title opinions to clients who own mineral and/or operating rights in Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, and Colorado.
Experience in Oil and Gas Law
Throne Law Office P. C. handles oil and gas law matters. S. Thomas Throne and has been doing so since 1979. His record includes an array of precedent setting cases, such as:
- Mullinnix LLC v. HKB Royalty Trust, et. al., 2006 WY 14, 126 P.3d 909 (Wyo. 2006).
- Louisiana Land and Exp. v. Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, 809 P.2d 775 (Wyo. 1991).
- Majority of Working Interest Owners in Buck Draw Field Area v. Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, 721 P.2d 1070 (Wyo. 1986).
- Williams v. Watt, 668 P.2d 620 (Wyo. 1983).
- Whitney Holding Corp. v. Terry, 270 P.3d 662 (Wyo. 2012).
Contact Throne Law Office, P.C.
To discuss your case with an experienced lawyer at Throne Law Office, P.C., call the firm at 307-672-5858 or send an e-mail.