The attorneys at Throne Law Office, P.C. in Sheridan represent land and mineral rights owners, as well as oil and gas exploration and production companies, in disputes relating to:
- Title issues
- Wyoming legal issues relating to oil and gas production
- Contracts, leases and operating agreements
- Surface access rights
- Ownership of mineral rights
- Pipeline right away easements
Whether a dispute is the result of a contract that was not artfully written, or the result of a blatant violation of an operating agreement, Throne Law Office, P.C. features experienced attorneys who can help resolve oil and gas disputes through litigation. For representation in oil and gas litigation tied to projects anywhere in Wyoming, Colorado, Montana, or North Dakota, contact Throne Law Office, P.C..
Experience in Oil and Gas Law
S. Thomas Throne is the lead attorney for oil and gas litigation matters for the firm, and has been practicing in this area since 1979. His record includes an array of precedent setting cases, such as:
- Mullinnix LLC v. HKB Royalty Trust, et. al., 2006 WY 14, 126 P.3d 909 (Wyo. 2006).
- Louisiana Land and Exp. v. Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, 809 P.2d 775 (Wyo. 1991).
- Majority of Working Interest Owners in Buck Draw Field Area v. Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, 721 P.2d 1070 (Wyo. 1986).
- Williams v. Watt, 668 P.2d 620 (Wyo. 1983).
- Whitney Holding Corp. v. Terry, 270 P.3d 662 (Wyo. 2012).
Contact Throne Law Office, P.C.
To discuss an oil and gas litigation matter with an experienced lawyer at Throne Law Office, P.C., call the firm at 307-672-5858 or send an e-mail.